Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Let's Do It!!!

OK...after years of contemplating whether to start blogging or not...I decided to give it a try. I have many friends who are BLOGS!!! (LOL...sounds like an insult!). I know some are just casually updating their blog sites once in a while....and then there are some who glue themselves to the computer and spend hours creating what they call a masterpeice of a blog site. I have to admit, some blog sites are TRULY AMAZING!! Some have become my source of information and research for personal and professional use (hope you guys out there don't mind). There are some blog sites which are just plain entertainment where I find myself laughing out loud since they are funny. The weird thing is that I also find out who's doing what?

For example, there was an advertising event in Kuwait called the AdEaters. A bunch of us were going. I was trying to call another friend of mine who is into the advertising feild, but would never answer the calls. I kept on calling for three days, but no reply. Anyways, I went to the AdEaters and had a blast. Laughed till I dropped. The next day, I went online to check the AdEaters website. Google gave me alot of search results and one of them was a blog site. It was a person who also went to the AdEaters and wrote about the night. He also had a link to another Blogger, who shall rename nameless at the moment ;) I then remembered that my friend who I was trying to call was a blogger and that was her link. When I went to her link, her last entry was "I'm off to Lebanon...". THATS WHY SHE DID NOT ANSWER MY CALLS!!!! Although there are a gazzilion blogsites now, its amazing how you find out what your close friends are up to.

ANYWAYS....SO, here goes. My first attempt to become a blogger. I know this is the place where I can share thoughts, concerns, VENT OUT, and discuss world hunger (we'll see). SO just sit, relax...and all that JAZZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home