Thursday, May 12, 2005

A DIFFERENT CHANGE!

I did something drastic yesterday...well actaully its not that drastic...OH THE DRAMA!! Anyways, I decided to shave my head. Not completely at zero...but the trimmers was set to 3. I did it for a change. To be honest, there was no real reason why I did. Just some spontaneous thing to do at the moment. As many people know, I have a receding hairline and I'm only 26!!! The problem is that when the barber started shaving off the side of the head, it looked fine. Only when he started shaving off the top of my head, thats when I saw the glare of the lights bouncing off my head. I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE HOW BALD I WAS GETTING!!! (Sakat feeni il dinya....) I got depressed on how bald I was getting at such a young age...and YES 26 is still considered young. But when I went to work the next day, alot of people complimented how good it looks...some even hinted on how sexy it was. So its all good. I will survive. IT WILL GROW BACK. And no I don't have picture to share. Sorry. If you know me...you will get to see :)

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

No picture huh? ;) If you say so BALDY! ;P

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

congratulations on the blog... i hope u enjoy blogging!

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Tooomz said...

Pictures! *smacks forehead* I knew I was forgetting something! Check your email :P

And you look good ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home