Sunday, May 15, 2005

ALONE @ WORK

Although I knew this was gonna happen, but it actually hit me yesterday of the reality of it. My entire department will be out of town starting the end of this month...except for me! My boss and another co-worker will be on a business-trip in the US for a month-long seminar/training course. And the Admintrative Assistant is leaving to get married, who will also be gone for a month. That just leaves me alone in the Marketing Department to take charge. Although I have alot of work to do to keep me busy for the entire month, but it's gonna be lonely without the Marketing Team. Usually my boss keeps me laughing all day...I love her sense of humor. And the other co-worker who will be leaving with my boss...also keeps me giggling with her sarcasm, and her frequent outbursts of..."I'M GONNA MISS MY SALSA LESSON TODAY!!!!" LOL. Oh well, being alone in the department can maybe give me the opportunity to work independently. I'm looking forward to it since it will be the first time in my life I work and be resposible for an entire department by myself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home