Sunday, December 18, 2005

My "Tagged" Desktop...

I know I'm kinda late in the game for this...but as I say it...."I Is Tagged!". This is a different kind of tag. Instead of answering a bunch of random questions, I have to post a pic of my computer desktop...i'm guessing so people can get an inside look of what I do on my computer.....a sneak peek if you will.

So here is a pic of my desktop at work. I know its boring, but what to do? That's all I have for now (*...and Jazz Central cringes with embarresment*)

I've been tagged by Blasha and Evil Knievel :)



Who do I dare tag now? I T-A-G....
SheWrites
Delicately Realistic"
Area 77

7 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

"I know I'm kinda late in the game f"

:P

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Rampurple said...

e7em! it just got apparent that you dont read my blog! the horror! i tagged you last tuesday!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Purg: You like that didn't you.

Rampurple: I do read your blog, but maybe I just did not read that post. Me sorry. Luv ya!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

aha :)

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

From the small pic it seemed like you had a hubcap as your desktop pic but then I thought to myself, "he has nothing to do with cars!?" Then I realized it was a film reel and when I blew the pic up I turned out to be right! :oP

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Caffeinated said...

I like the colors: Red, black and silver. Very bold. Very powerful. Very coooooool.

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I must say, I was not expecting that. I was thinking something to do with lets say jazzzz?!

Still, looking good :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home