Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tidbits from the Weekend..

The Day: Wednesday 21-June-2006
The Time: 9 pm
The Place: Applebees (Gulf Road)
The Setting: Watching the soccer game (Holland vs. Argentina)
FUN NIGHT, SO LET THE TIDBITS SPEAK FOR ITSELF :)


"If I don't find anyone in 5 months...i'm turning gay!"

"Evian Sucks!" "Good, I tought it well"

"hehehehhe....wait till I swallow"

"Kuyt maftooooo7! (مفتووووح)"

"I'm a trisexual...male, female and alien"

"That guy is giving me a weird look" "Does he smoke reds?"

"I'm drinking!...actually I don't remember"

"Don't stop it...feel the flow"

"He can't aim to get the right spot!"

"Find the spot an KICK IT!"

"Da...Da...Da"

"Nooooo....I mean gay...as in Happy!"

"Don't cry for me Argentina..."

"I was sacrificed by aliens to save mankind"

"You would sacrifice yourself for the aliens, but you will not sacrifice yourself for your friends??? Tfffuuuu 3alaik!"

"I have a new name for myself...Jameel Abu Warde (جميل أبو وردة)"

12 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Do you really really want me? :P

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Fun night!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

eh walla tfeh 3alek.. wont save ur self for ur friends.. :P

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

hahahahhahahhaha @ sacrifice! I 2nd what Rampurple said ;P

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

LOL!!! Ok.. Awal shay, sha5bareeeee Applebees!!
How's their food? Did it change?

I always say this when I want to explain the "gay" word:
"Nooooo....I mean gay...as in Happy!"

And I have a feeling that YOU said this:
"You would sacrifice yourself for the aliens, but you will not sacrifice yourself for your friends??? Tfffuuuu 3alaik!"

I actually can hear your voice saying "Tfffuuuu 3alaik" ;P

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Purg: Umm..no! hehehehe. See? Thats how rumors start.

stallion: yes it was :)

rampurple: hehehehe...maybe...maybe not!

fractal00: Yes it should.. more more more :)

toomz: heheheh...that statement about the sacrifice was all based on that night when I got pi$$ed off when we played that game.....fun times :)

Nunu: Applebees is still good. and actually it was not me who said that. It was actually said to me :)

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

HUH??!!! Who said that to you?!! Lemme kick their ass!! Tara I can kick some ass you know ;)

MA ARTHA!!!! >=/

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger DiiGMaa said...

Jameel Abu Warde ?? hehehe

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess only a few people use the word "gay" cuz I have to explain my self every time I say it too..

I just imagine how fun it is back home now with all houses cramed up with the soccer games going on

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said...

i hate applebees.. the food aint good, the place is boring, but i guess when ur with good company u end up havin that fun nite.. so good 2 hear u guys enjoyed urselves.. and jazz u bastard u shud call more often ;p i dunno y i just sweared at u but u know u're ma boy so obviously no offence.. :)

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

oooh that is so adorable .. :)
cute


talking about gay matches well your now playing album ;)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Pearls said...

looool!! good luck with that :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home