Monday, May 23, 2005

Wierd Feeling :(

I dunno what's worng with me today. I feel so weird and I hate it!! I seriously don't know why. I woke up today feeling ok, but when I got to work, this feeling of emptiness hit me. It's such a lonely feeling. Here I am sitting on my desk and watching people pass by with smiles on their faces. I found myself asking myself "why can't I feel like that?" WHATS WRONG WITH ME??? Maybe it's psychological. I have so much I'm going through right now (car issues, money issues, family) and I am so overwhelmed at work that I don't know where to start and not knowing when it will end. I can't even do work now. Come to think of it, I'm also hungry. Do I need a break? Do I need time for myself? Re-evaluate my priorities? I don't know...it's something. And for my friends....I'm sorry if I acted wierd or out of the normal. You are all my haven. I'm so happy for some certain people (you know who you are), but I know it does not show...and for that I apologize. It's so amazing how things turned out :) Anyways, gotta get back to work, and hopefully some food. Tomorrow is a new day.

5 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

babes... don't worry about it... it's one of them days.
I always feel better when i make a list of the things that are bothering me... it always looks less on paper... ya3ni ur car issue is a pain but its something that will be resolved, don't think about it too much...

i have been feeling ......

.... strike out all the above... u just called :P

just know that i am here for u if u ever need anything or anyone to talk to

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger U.E. said...

So sad :-( I hate days like that. No motivation at all, general BLAH feeling and everything is just a little too overwhelming. At least you're not a girl (at least I don't THINK), I just cry alot when I feel like that. You are right though... tomorrow IS another day! :-) I hope today is better all around.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Thanks for the concern. I appreciate it. Rampurple...you my girl. And Unknown Entity, thanks for your comment. And to clear things up...I'm a guy :) Today I feel much better...I needed the rest. I slept early yesterday :)

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Rampurple said...

woooooooooohooooooooo
let's go out and celebrate... lunch?

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Lunch sounds good. Where? Somewhere nice. I like the fact that you also work literally down the SAME street of where I work :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home