Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Random Thoughts....

1) Thank God it's Wednesday...TGIW!!!!

2)Note to all Bloggers....Do not go to the new NBK branch in salmiya (next to Cinema Salmiya). Customer service there sucks. I went to get a transaction done with the teller, so I took a number and it was 150. The tellers were still on 132! There was a looooooooooong line and a bunch of people seated waiting their turn, but no one in front of the tellers being helped. All I can see were three ladies with make-up to scare people away taking their sweet time...bardeeeeen!!! 45 min past and finally came my turn. I should have left a while back, but I needed to get it done. I went and asked why why why!!! The teller said we are in training and the manager wants us to things right! THEN DONT PUT TRAINEES DURING REGULAR WORKING HOURS THEN!!! Train them some other time when the bank is not crowded! Case closed!

3)I agree with SheWrites when she says that It's TIME FOR WINTER! Its's 21 of Dec already and its still hot! My winter clothes are begging to be worn. I wanna wear my trench coat! Tara 3aib! I want to be standing outside freezing my a$$ off on the new years eve countdown watching the fireworks. Nice!

4)Speaking of New Years...I have no plans yet. As long as I spend it with the people that mean most in my life, I'll be fine :)

5)hehehehe...i'm squeazing this blog post between my meetings at work...Sneaky Jazz.

6)How nice...Christams day and pay day on the same day...YAY!! Merry Christmas Jazz.

7)A graphic designer's motto: "You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away."

8)Shout Outs: Samboose...THANK YOU!! You Rock!, Delicately Realistic...Thank you as well :), 7tenths....Wussup? :) Rampurple...Congrats :), Dr. Lost...now you know :)

9)Check out the new "Now Playing" song. It's by Hill St. Soul. I love her! Hailing from the UK (she's English y'all), she has a unique and earthy mix of Neo-Soul, Jazz, Blues and Reggae...my kinda lady :)

10)I'm so sick of these cheezy R&B songs nowadays about freakin' you, freakin' me, money, b*tches and hoes...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

11) Have a great weekend all :)

21 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

how dare you post and not even mention one mandate member!

You will be penalized (shows yellow card)

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

:D

dont listen to purg and u rock!

thanks dear... and enjoy ur weekend

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

yah he mentioned you :P

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Purg: They are just shout outs for the week. I reserve a special welcoming display of gratitude for your existence...and your cooking. You rock!

Rampurple: Your welcome. U too :)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

"special welcoming display" sounds kinky

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

sorry... my error:

Listen to purg! Listen to purg! but discard or mandate comments!

(purg is upset i told u not to listen to him)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

yeah listen to me and show me that kinky display sometime.,

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

7tenths: My posts are a blend of serouiousness and quirkiness...well I try. "Shakin' your laffy taffy"...thats a new one..I'll throw that in the list.

Purg: You still rock! and No its not kinky...its my gratitude back to you. Want me to cook for you sometime? Its cool :)

Rampurple: What changed your mind?

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

am waiting for my sushi dinner :P

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Purg: Read random thought # 6, and I will oblige :)

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Hey...Mr. Wonderful..just past by to see waaaaazzzzap!...Sorry to hear about your experience at the bank...not like NBK who are usually big on customer service...guess it depends on which branch! sick! Hope you're having a great weekend and ya36eek alf 3afia with your volunteer work...may you get double the goodness right back at ya'!..:)

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Sou said...

10)I'm so sick of these cheezy R&B songs nowadays about freakin' you, freakin' me, money, b*tches and hoes...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

If everyone listened to Coldplay, life would be so much easier!!! hehe..

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

ooooooooooooooh, then we have something to do and you can invite you know who :)

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger U.E. said...

I got stuck on 3... jazz in a trenchcoat... what would that sound like??

;-) Have a great weekend!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

a7san, i hate the cold, also i neva hada Birthday in a hot weather :D inshala el bard ma eyee ela shahar 6 ^^

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

More than welcome.
:)

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Great song by the way!
Repeat!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

:oP AYSHAY! :oP

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

MissCosmo: Thanks :) Means alot coming from you :)

Sou: I listen to alot of music. Coldplay is good! I hate cheezy and commercial R&B. Thats why I listen to Neo-Soul...now thats music!

Purg: invite who?

Unknown Entity: yup...me and trench coat go a long way :)

Blasha: Nooooooo...dont wish that! 7aram 3alaich. At least two months of cold...the rest of the year can be hot.

Delicately Realistic Thanks :)

Stallion: Laish? How u feeling?

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

ka, ya el bard, HAPPY NOW? only 2 days before my BirthDay!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home