Saturday, May 13, 2006

Creepy Crawlies in the car!

PICTURE THIS....

While driving and on the phone with my mother. So one hand on the steering wheel and the other phone holding the mobile phone on my ear and my eyes on the road...naturally. While speaking on the phone...i noticed something moving quickly about on my legs. I thought it was a shadow or the sun's glare. I looked down....just to check...and there it was....A HUGE frickin' cockroach running all around my legs!!!! And I do mean huge!!!!! All I remember was just yelling to my mom that I'll call her back and jumping on my chair hoping that roach will fall off my legs! I just drove up to someone's driveway and jumped out the car...wondering how will I get rid of it since its still somewhere hiding in my car! I kneeled down to check under my seat to see it's there...when I saw it coming from behind my brake pedals and heading towards the door. It fell off my car and then...fluttered away....literally flew away. THAT ROACH WAS THE FLYING KIND!!! I was still in shock and wondered how it got in my car. Thank god I did not swerve and had an accident. The thing is, I'm not scared of roaches. Usually if I see one, I just walk stright up it and stomp on those bastards. But when you have a HUGE ONE running all over your legs....thats i different story.

And thats how my Thursday weekend began!

And oh...i did call my mom back and realized I almost gave her a heart attack with all my yelling and shutting the phone on her face. Poor mom...she's been going through alot and I added to her misery. But we laughed it off :)

19 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

That would suck if this occurance happened while there was traffic on the road! Allah i7futhak!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Mark said...

aw man i would have fucking jumped out of the car without stopping. i cant stand insects...

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

what was the cockroach wearing?

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

eeew they are back in the country !!!
thats sucks... they were exticting from kuwait...

oh pooor JC i feel for you

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger DiiGMaa said...

eewwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

*shudders*

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

الله ستر عليك

I wonder how Chinese eat this !!!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Eeeeeeeewwwwww!! Ya MAAAAMMYYY!!!
Allah i7fethik el 7mdillah!

Bes sij Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Caffeinated said...

That sucks!!! Sorry to hear you had to go through that, JC.. :(

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Q8Sultana said...

EUWWWWWWW! YUCK!

I'd be traumatized for life...

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Amaaaaaay! La! Cockroachs arent my favourite insects but 3adi they don't scare me much, but the FLYING KIND are whole different story, they scare the hell out of me! AHH! Kila akhaf they fly into my mouth :( I'm not joking.....EWWWWWWWW I'm glad u were in a resedential area & could actually stop. Phewwww!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Your Battlefield said...

i would never be the same again never would want to go back into the car after seeing that creature...i hate those creatures....they scare me to death and make me cry like a 2 year old...must learn how to stomp on those beasts..instead of call for help!!!why is everyone experiencing incidents with cockoraches i just had two the other day and i dont feel the same..:(

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger MiYaFuSHi said...

The flying kind! That's the worst!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

lol... i thought i was the only person who has ever had this happen to... i now have a habit of checking around the seat when i get into the car...

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the freaky bugs have TWO brains. but i bet i would STILL beat them at scattergories

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

Oh my GOD!! that's horrible...ya 7arram..salamat..and your poor Mom..she must've been petrified and thought the worst!...I hate roaches but let me tell you about my mit7ajba friend..there was a lizard in her car and ended up going inside her 7ejab...it was a miracle that she'd only gotten in the car and wasn't actually driving when it happened...but man...need I tell you..I made the worst friend that day...I was on the floor laughing as I watched her try to get it off her...instead of trying to help...me bad..but seriously...you should've seen it...it was hilarious!

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol! that was hillarious man. I was actually trying to picture you freaking out about a cockroach...
I would have done the same thought, well maybe not the same I probably would have stopped dead in the freeway jumped out my car and and... I don't know.

still you handle the situation well congras ;P

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Kleio said...

Holy crap. I would have died. Reminds me of the renegade grasshopper-cum-heavy-weight-champion that attached itself to my driver's side window all the way from Shuweikh to Surra while I was driving 120 km to shake it off and screeching the entire way. And that was just on the ouside of my window (but I swear it was staring at me). Thank god you weren't on a main road.

And Edo Rex: Not if I'm playing. ;)

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Hope said...

yewwwwwww God i hate them:/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home