Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My Therapy

I was feeling down yesterday for no apparent reason (read yesterday's blog). All I wanted to do was to go home after work and sleep it off. Instead I went to the car dealership to finalize my car issue, only to come out even more angry!!! Thank god, my good friend "S" called saying that he wants to meet for sushi with a couple of other people and wanted to know if I wanted to come. OF COURSE!!! I will not say no to sushi. So we met up at my favorite sushi resturant in Kuwait....EDO!!!! It's heaven to me. My all time fav is Edo Crispy Roll. We ate and talked and laughed like crazy. I needed that since I was feeling down. Of course, two other bloggers joined us. We were convincing "S" to create his own. And I finally found out why one of the blogger named me "Sacrafice" as a link...thanks Rampurple :P I realized that everytime I eat sushi, I feel good. It has become my source of therapy. It's so ironic though. Just a year ago, I hated everythingly called sushi. I had a real bad experience with sushi when I was in college in Miami. Let's just say nothing stayed in my stomach...i know...ewww. But when I came back to Kuwait, my friend "S" took me to Edo and told me to try it. I was insisting not to go, but he guaranteed that I will like it. That's when he made me try the Edo Crispy. Now, I can't get enough. Any opportunity for me to eat sushi...I grab it!! It's like going to see a therapist...only that it's rolled in rice and tobiko and dipped in spicy mayo sauce...YUM!!! Anyone interested in joining me? Sushi Blogger's unite!!!

10 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

thanks for what? what do u i have to do with the sacrifice??

oh! i get it now!
who called u sacrifice?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

oh i just saw it....

sorry babes... :s
its ok... she's called me I KNOW YOU

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

*scared* Why do I get the feeling I'm going to get a beating? JC: Would you rather be 'Filthy Gorgeous'? Or should I save that for S? ;P

Rampurple: And shall I change yours to "Person Who Saved Me"

Or y'know, I could always link you by your nicks...or not. :P

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

LOL...Toomi...it's all good. You can keep it as is. I kinda like it come to think of it :) It has become my entity. Much respect!

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Tooomz said...

I think it makes for a great story :) Sure made an impression on me! Have a great day chico :)

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

:P Urban Cowboy is here! Yeehaw! :P

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger U.E. said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Very thoughtful. :-) And I promptly took your advice and added some interests and things. Wanted to ask you... where is EDO, your fav sushi restaurant? I'd love to check it out! I've never had sushi but always wanted to be daring enough to try. I have a friend here who spent years in Japan and said he'd hold my hand through my trial run. ;-)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger BusyNow said...

i didnot eat sushi in my life !!
i dont know why but maybe i dont like to eat fish.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hnnn.. httt.eddd... ettt.. hddd.. tfew!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home