Saturday, June 04, 2005

John Mayer

While driving yesterday, I heard the song "Daughters" by John Mayer on the radio. I forgot what station. It's a really simple and emotional song. No big and loud instruments..just John Mayer's voice and his guitar. I heard it before, but yesterday, I was really feeling it more than usual for some odd reason. After the song ended on the radio, I remembered I had it on my ipod. So I hooked up my ipod to the car stereo and heard the song on over and over again.. Again I say....I dunno why. It was blasting in the car and I was singing along. It became that kind of day when a song gets stuck in your head. So all I did yesterday was sing the song to myself and hum the tune. I couldn't get it out of my head. But who cares, it's a great song. Thanks Stallion for introducing me to that song :)


Lyrics from the song:

"Fathers be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers, who turn into mothers
So mothers be good to your daughters too"

4 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

La da3y! La da3y! Sank you very mush! *BOWS TO THE CROWD* Need more songs like that, I can hook you, the store is open for business! ;)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

So are you into the businessman song yet? *amuzed* I'm there, Son.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

u really liked that song!!
man you should listen to ronan keatinf and the yousif something !! the father and son song with their voices amazing breath taking song.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Hey Nooni :) Yeah I heard Ronan Keating & Yousef Islam's song. It's a good song as well. It's a remake of Yousef Islam's old song when he sang back in the day (when his name was Cat Stevens). Thanks though :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home