Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Weekend Is Here :)

Just like the song..."I Can't Wait For The Weekend To Begin." That song has been playing in my head all morning. I'm gonna have a decent weekened. I don't wanna jinx it.Today, I'm going to a potluck dinner in a couple's house who will be leaving Kuwait for good.
That's so sad. I'm gonna miss them. It's kind of a farewell dinner. Since it's a potluck, I'm gonna bring my favorite dish that I am gonna make myself...STUFFED MUSHROOMS with cheeze. My mouth is watering. Yes..I can cook. If you wanna taster...just let me know and I will be happy to oblige :) Thursday will be the weekly lunch with the family...anuts, uncles, cousins..yada yada yada. It's usually a lot of food and a lot of laughs. Thursday night still is undecided. Basically it's open for suggestions. Friday...I'm OFF TO THE BEACH!! As you may recall my previous post (Beach Weather! on Sunday, May 29,2005), I wanna go to the beach. Dunno where yet. My intention is to become completely tanned by Saturday morning for work :)

6 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger abhinav said...

can u pass me the recipe,by the way nice blog, i didnt realise life in kuwait could be kool

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Hey JC make up your mind cause I'm already booked for Friday but if you guys are going to do something I wanna cancel to hang out! MAKE YOUR DECISIONS ASAP!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

me plz

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger nibaq said...

I am free for stuff, but rampurple and I won't come if your brother isn't there.

So you better invite him ,)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

edjamacated guy... i'm clear with who i know... just check out the links on my page... if ur smart enough u can figure out who knows who

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger BusyNow said...

next time you go to the beach i will come .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home