Sunday, May 29, 2005

Magazine Review

I read a lot of magazines. Advertising and Media is my thing, so I tend to read magazines more than novels (which I know is a bad thing). I wanna get into reading books more. Anyways....

One of the many magazines I truly enjoy is CARGO. I picked up an issue on a hunch about a year ago while I was in Sultan Center. And up to now, I always look forward every month when the new issue comes out. It's a great magazine about stuff for us men. Let's say it's the male version of Cosmopolitan, but more realistic than theories. It has everything from style, grooming, culture, cars, and gadgets/electronics than men actually like to own. Ladies....if you wanna get a gift for a guy, just get yourself this magazine and it will get a gazillion ideas :) And for the men...just pick up an issue from time to time...i'm sure you will enjoy it. Have any of you read it at all...or at least heard of it? Click on the magazine below...

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mark said...

This is my second year subscribed to cargo, I love it, definetly my favorite magazine and I am glad they increased the number of issues per year. I have been recommending it to everyone guy I know..

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger BusyNow said...

i will subscribe in cargo soon.
and its just for 10$ a year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home