Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Learn Chinese In 5 Minutes!

Certifications available for those who are interested!

Are you harboring a fugitive? - (Hu yu Hai Ding?)
See me A.S.A.P? - (Kum Hia Nao)
Stupid Man! - (Dum Gai!)
Did you go to the beach? - (Wa yu so tan?)
I bumped into a table - (Ai bang Mai Ni)
I think you need a face lift - (Chin Tu Fat)
It's very dark in here - (Wai so dim?)
I thought you were on a diet - (Wai yu mun chin?)
You know the lyrics to the Macarena? - (Wai yu sing dum song?)
This is a tow away zone - (No pah king)
I got this for free - (Ai no pai)
Stay longer - (Wai yu go nao?)
Stay out of sight - (Lei Lo)
He's washing his car - (Wa shin ka)
Your body odor is offensive! - (Yu stin ki pu!)

Now you can add in your resume "Chinese" under the Languages section. You speak China very very best!!!

10 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Great post but you forgot to add one more! :P

I like you = "Ai lie yu!"

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger U.E. said...

That is too funny! Loved logging on and seeing something silly to make me smile. :-D

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Papillona ® said...

hahaha
Yu Nao Ti De bil

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Q8Sultana said...

That was hilarious :o)

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Q8Sultana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

What was the comment that you removed JC or was it someone else?

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol
hehehe Ummmm when do I get my Certificate??
/:)

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Hope said...

There are a lot of Chinese people in Canada. I got so used to speaking in their accent. I went to a coffee shop once and asked for a bagel with butter. So I said to the Chinese lady, " bagoow with battaaaaa!" I didn't do it purposely, I was so tired that day and I wasn't thinking :P.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Stallion: :) Thanks. And no I did not delete that comment.

Unknown Entity: I'm glad I made you smile :)

Sarah: LOL :)

q8Sultana: I'm happy to oblige

Tequila69: LOL..international badliyat!

diamon: First you take the test and then I mail you the certicate :P

Coolestblog: Thank you.

Hope: 3adi!! WE all were in that same situation :) LOL.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Jelly Belly said...

The Chinese lesson would have been handy when I was in San Francisco...LOL ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home