Monday, July 18, 2005

Random Thoughts...

A lot of things going on in my mind right now. Dunno where to start. So I decided to organize my thoughts:

1) My wisdom tooth is still killing me. Shall I extract it? Ouch!

2) I'm sick of wearing glasses. I'm gonna get contats...and not the colored ones...wain ga3deen??

3) I'm concerened. I've always got migraines since I was 14 years old. Recently, they announced that migraines are no longer considered headaches. It's now considered a disease. A DISEASE??? Migraines are not curable, since it's hereditary (thanks dad)...so does that mean I am suffering from a lifelong disease? Ah well..at least I'm healthy :) LET'S PARTY!

4) Summer vaccation: Where shall I go? Cyprus? Greece? Bali?

5) Did I pay rent?

6) I love the album "Get Lifted" by John Legend. I've been playing it alot these days. To me, he's the male version of Lauryn Hill. He's raw and very deep. My favorite songs are "Ordinary People" "Get Lifted" and "Live It Up".


7) What ever happened to Lauryn Hill?? (I dunno, I feel this is a question is for SheWrites to answer)

8) I just think this is a funny quote: "Erotic is when you use a feather. Kinky is when you use the whole damn chicken!!" ...LOL

5 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Reema said...

Well EG said it all :) i took my wisdom tooth out but i won't lie and say it won't hurt. For a vacation I'd suggest Greece, as for the migraine welcome to the club, like you i constantly have them due to my disorder, epilepsy. Panadol doesn't work for me anymore so i switched to Excedrin it's specifically for migraines and takes the pain instantly, check if you have it in Kuwait.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Make your mind up about the vacation! I need to know if you wanna go to Cyprus! If you don't wanna go or the timing is off then tell me so I can figure out something else to do or scratch a vacation and leave it for another time!

As for the migraines, I only have one thing to say: Mu6riga! :oP

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Q8Sultana said...

I got two wisdom tooth taken out in April in the Emiri hospital. I asked to be anesthetized because I was really scared. So obviously during I didn't feel anything, and even after i woke up they kept giving me painkillers, so I can't say I was ever in huge pain. I only had to sleep in the hospital one night.
But for example I wasn't allowed to drink anything for 3 hours after the operation, and my throat was all dried out, and i couldn't open my mouth at all for about 2 days, and it took me about 2-3 weeks to be completely back to normal, as far as chewing and opening my mouth prperly was concerned.
If you'll decide to do it, get all of them out in one go. I was lucky cause I only had two to begin with instead of four.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Rampurple said...

Honey... I've removed all four wisdom teeth. I took out 3 at one go since the first one didn't hurt... its just slightly icky.

2. Go for it....

3. Don't worry about the migraines....it doesnt matter if they call is a headache or a disease...i suggest you find out what causes you a migraine and learn how to avoid it... for example is it types of food?

4. yalla go to cyprus and have a ball.

5. thats easy... check if you have ur rent missing from your bank account.

6. enjoy the music

7. dunno

8. funny but true ;)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

So overall, I'm gonna take the wisdom tooth out and it's gonna hurt.

Edjamacated Guy: I've tried Imigran, but it does not help me...chinna 7alaw. I checked my account, and it seems that I'm Livin' La Vida Broka till my next paycheck. but I found the receipt for July's rent (a'7eeran).

Tequila69: I wanted to go for Lazik, but kinda pricy :( since its not covered in my insurance. But at least contacts is a start :)

Reema: Yeah Excedrin is available in Kuwait, but not all the time. But it works.

Stallion: I will know on Saturday about my vacation and wain il mu6riga? Abeeha!

q8sultana: No water for 3 hrs? I would die! But thanks for the heads up :)

Ram: There are a lot of things that trigger my migraines. Food, stress, lack of sleep. But no cure. There is no way of avoiding it :( unless you have something in mind? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home