Monday, July 11, 2005

I is Tagged :)

Hark...For I have been tagged for the first time in thou world of blogging. Hence, I oblige thyself and partake in this great adventure :) I have been tagged by the VIVACIOUS Tequila69

1. What does "love" mean to you?
Knowing that you are NOT alone

2. What does "marriage" mean to you?
Commitment and mutual understanding...unlike some people I know who married out of convenience or to change the routine in their life! What's up with that?

3. Do you believe in "love at first sight" ?
No...our lives ain't fiction.

4. How many children would you like?
I can live with 2.

5. If given the opportunity, what is that one song you would sing for me on wedding day?
"Here and Now" by Luther Vandross (R.I.P Luther)

6. What is your favorite holiday destination?
Bali or Greece

7. What are three qualities you would look for in woman?
- Simple (no drama please)
- Kind-hearted
- Respectful

8. What are the three qualities and three bad habits that you have?
Qualities:
- Creative
- Good listener
- open-minded

Bad Habits:
- Tardiness
- Impatient
- Too hard on myself

9. Did you have any previous relationships?
Yes

10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Alive and well, chilling at the beach, and contstantly surrounded with the people that mean most in my life (which includes u bloggers) :)

Now who do I dare tag next?:
Kuwait Hubris, Stallion, Reema, SheWrites and Heavy Red...YOU IS TAGGED :)

5 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Rampurple said...

firday night while in bed i was just browsing the channels and boooooom i see luther vandross funeral! i didnt even know he died!! he had been dead for a week and I hadnt heard of it!! crazy shit!!

anyways, back to the point.... i really like how u know your good and bad qualities well. you should add sensitive as well, but i'm not sure if that goes under good or bad hmmmmmmmm

:D

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

I was in Saudi when I turned to CNN and they announced his death! 3atham Allah Ajirkom!

Does this mean I have to do this now?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Tequila: I'm impatient especially in waiting rooms! If this is the result the microwave in our air..then I say we all move to antartica :P

Stallion: Um yeah u do. If you don't, then it defeats the purpose of being tagged.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Rampurple: LOL...i'm not a sensitive person. But it's something about you that makes me that way...You know when you touch my buttons. I think it's the history we have (i.e: Math class?). BTW...I'm publishing your "scrap book" on my blog..hehehehe (evil laugh).

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

Can't you tag Ram instead of me? Me is lazy. That's how I got all those concussions from DodgeBall.

The good qualities you listed for yourself are the ones that come to mind for you. I don't see your impatience though..and being tardy shouldn't be considered bad..you just need to make an entrance by being fashionably late :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home