Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Technology???

I thought technology these days is supopsed to make things easier for us. Now I wont even get into the big stuff. Let me talk about something minor...such as my Ipod. Even something as small as an mini Ipod can become a headache. Its supposed to be a life savor in which you can upload numerous songs (I have almost 600 songs on my ipod) instead of carrying a walkman (ahhh..the good 'ol days). Anyways, My ipod is completely dead and it has not been a year already. I got it as a birthday gift last November (2004). The only way I can listen to to is when its plugged in to the elctricity. If not, the battery will die after just one song!! So now I can't even use my frickin' ipod when I'm walking in the mamsha (jogging). I can listen to it in my car only when I connect it to my tape deck using the "tape-with-wire" thingy (dunno the technical name) and the power is connected via the lighter deck. Now I have wires all over the place. It the era of wireless...What's up with that! I know many people will say to get the I-trip in which I connect it to my ipod and tune in to a free radio station and listen to my songs. Stallion has one and he seems to like it. Another friend has it and he dont like it since you can always hear static. SO BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! So as Janet Jackson says "Get The Point?...Good..Let's Dance!!"

In My Car!

6 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Mark said...

i hate the itrip. i had one for my second generation ipod and i have one now for my ipod mini. i tried the belkin and thats even worse so i gave it to my sister who loves it.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

eshda3wa, open ur ipod cover and buy a battrie pack or send it to them to fix it for you :)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger nibaq said...

I just said fuck it and went back to CD.
Sounds perfect, i can make as many copies and share them with all my friends without the hassle of take their ipod.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

I LOVE my Griffin iTrip! I have to admit there's some static at low volumes but I am the type of person who likes to "Play it Loud!"

As for other suggestions then check this out:

Belkin TunePower - Rechargeable Battery Pack

Too bad your iPod is a mini cause then you would be able to use this:

Belkin Battery Pack for iPod

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

U GUYS ROCK!! I never knew this rechargeable battery pack existed. Only problem is I have to buy it online. They dont have it in Kuwait. Even if they had it, I would not buy in Kuwait...the prices for ipod accessories are outrageous!! I wanted to get the ipod socks, but they were 15 KD!! more expensive than a t-shirt in Pull & Bear.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

I think I saw the pack at Virgin but you are correct about prices in Kuwait! Remember what I did to get my iPod? Sure beats buying it here! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home