Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Just One Of Those Days..

Today has been such an unproductive day. Its a good day, but very unproductive. For a while, it felt like it was a Wednesday and I could not wait till work is over. But then it dawned on me that it's still Monday. Ah well...gotta deal with it.
I'm at work right now. I did a couple of projects today. Had lunch during my break, and now I'm writing on my blog. Dunno what I have to do today. I'm in the mood to go walking by the beach...get some excercise. Maybe meet up with friends for coffee or something. Oh damn, I almost forgot...I have to pay rent!!! And I also wanna get beige cargo pants. Pull and Bear ran out of beige. All they have is dark grey. Now I gotta search. Dunno where though. ANyways, I gotta get back to work now. I have some design projects to finalize by Wednesday. Deadlines are a killer. Hopefully the remaining of this day will be eventful. Later y'all :)

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

I know what that feels like! It sure does suck that today is only the "Hump Day" but anyways the wather sucks, at least on this side of town!

Oh and if you ever find beige cargo pants then tell me cause I'm looking for a pair myself!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Rampurple said...

i wish i had ur day today

 

Post a Comment

<< Home