Saturday, June 18, 2005

MY ROOM...

I was glancing around my bed room. I have a belief that your room is your haven. So I like my room to be cozy and to be a true representation of who I am. I had a theme for my room when I first moved in a year ago....A loungy setting. But circumstances stopped me from completing my room to my taste. Instead, it just became a place where stuff kept piling up. So I think it's time for a change. SOme people say its cool because it has a character. Some people say its too much or clusterred. I dunno..I kinda like it. What ya'll think?

My wall


A Shelf...


Messy!!


Bulliten Board

5 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

1- i loved that wall and the hectic shelved wall.
2- you should see my desk wall all kinds on pic's :) wow we love picture haa :D

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

LoOOoOOOL. Hey Georhythm. No I did not steal the Sign. It was a gift :)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger nibaq said...

SO CLEAN AND ORAGAMANIZED!

My room is the complete opposite, working on a design to have all the walls covered in shelves and more shelves. I just got too many books and stuff, and toys.

I even have stacks of papers and books one the floor with place to put them, and my cd collection is half in my room and half in living room.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

Looks like a roomful of wonderful memories. Me likey. My room doesn't have memories yet. I keep meaning to put up pix but I only have one.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

loved ur room :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home