Thursday, June 09, 2005

Pigging Out...Bad idea!

I have an upset stomach!! Today at work, the theme of the day was food. Just eat and be merry! Since it was Wednesday, a certain department deceided to order sushi for lunch for everybody!! Knowing me, you know I will not say no to sushi :) It was from Sakura. They ordered my favorite...Qutaiba Maki :) There were all kind of rolls, and sashimi! I ate till I dropped..there was a lot of food. Later on that day, a colleage of mine in the HR department was his birthday as well. So there was cake (2 cakes I might add: 1 chocolate cheesecale, and 1 strawberry cheesecake) from this diet center that makes low calorie cakes. They also brought an abundance of pastries along with the cake. Of course, it was the guy's birthday, so it would be rude to say no to cake. So I am so full now that I can burst. Not mention the numerous cups of coffee I was having all day while working. Just when I am thinking about eating healthy, I pig out today. Well at least it was sushi and a "diet" cake :) My plan is to tone up, eat right and walk/jog alot. A friend of mine will be coming back from London soon (sometime is July) and we decided to mutaully push each other to get fit. I'm all for it!

6 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

no no Qutaibah maki is the worst ever, if you only knew the history :)

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Sou said...

oOOoO!! Sushi?! I LOOOVE SUSHI!! I want some sushi! No no, i neeed sushi!!! hehehe (ok, i said "sushi" 4 times! Scratch that! 5 TIMES!!!) LOL!

A chocolate cheesecake? Hmm, never heard of those! Are they any good?

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

pig!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger illusion said...

Where would one find the best sushi in Kuwait?

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

While you had all this fun, I was getting pissed! I HATE YOU!

As for best Sushi Illusion, I would say Sakura at the Crown Plaza or Edo!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Wussup Illusion. The best Sushi in Kuwait in my opeion is EDO. They have the best rolls and sashimi. Enjoy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home