Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Noodasia :)

I went to Noodasia today. A new Thai resturant at the Marina Crescent. I was at work when my friend called me around 1:30 pm to meet up for lunch during the break. Her office is down the same street from where I work and Marina Mall is literally a 2 minute drive. She suggested Noodasia. Of course after being 20 minutes late (last minute work details) , I finally got there. It was a quiet time at the crescent...just the way I like it. The resturant is on the second floor overlooking the peir. The decor was very New York posh. It's considered the "House of Noodles" so you can imagine the different kinds of noodle dishes...not to mention rice, dumplings, soups...yada yada. I ordered the Thai Chicken in coconut sauce. My friend ordered the lemon butter fish. The food came and we talked up a storm about a lot of things...something down the line of pushing buttons, freaking out, and broken arms...LOOooooL. While eating my dish, I realized it was a spicy dish, which is fine with me, but I soon bit into a scorching hot chilli pod!!!! I burned up I could not see straight. I looked closer into my dish and saw that the chef cut up both green and red chilli peppers (fresh I might add) and allowed the chilli seeds to swim in the sauce. I lost my sense of taste after that. But of course, we ordered dessert which made it better....Bananna fritters with vanilla ice cream. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I looked at my watch and saw it was 2:24 pm and I had a meeting back at work at 3 pm. We paid and left in a hurry. Overall, I loved the resturant. Good food (aside from the chilli), great decor and excellent company. I always enjoy my time with my friends. GO and try Noodasia and let me know what y'all think :)

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

I second the notion that this restaurant is "Greeeeat!" (in a Tony the Tiger way!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home