Sunday, June 26, 2005

Alone @ Work (Part 2)

OK...it's official...I'm alone at work. I wrote about this in a previous post called Alone @ Work. My boss and another co-worker are both in the US in a one-month business trip (training/seminar/...yada yada yada). And the Administrative Assistant also left the country to get married and wont be back for another month as well. Threfore, that leaves me alone to maintain the entire PR & Marketing Department :) I AM GONNA LOVE IT! This is the first time that I will be in charge of a complete department...a time to prove my skills as an employee. Although I have a lot of work that was given to me by my boss before she left, I am looking forward to it. This is critical time in the institution of where I work during my boss' absence. Alot of executive decisions must be made, and numerous meetings to attend. I hope I make my boss proud as I am representing the department. I know it will be challenge but I am ready. Wish me luck :)

11 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Good luck buddy! If you feel lonely don't call me! ;P I Keed I keed! ;P

Call me if you like but keep in mind I'm on my own business trip next week!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Stallion: Thanks :) And Yes I will call you :P One question though...what business trip are you going to?

Tequila: Thanks you :)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Damn I can't even type today..."Thanks" you??? Sorry Tequila. I'm a mess today. Just finished a 3 hour meeting :/

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

yay!! awalan good luck, and ummm i had an idea, LOL, but won't tell u ;)

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

I welcome a break anytime during a loooooooooong meeting. Gives me time to scream!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Blasha: You can't do that!! You cannot say that you have something and not tell me! That's a tease!! What is it? plz :)

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Thanks Dolphy :) I appreciate it. Welcome to my Blog :)

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

well, i loooooooooove teasin ppl :P
i can't tell ya, its kinda inappropriate :P

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

just say it :P

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

na na nananana na.. i wont tell you
:P

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

It's ok...I'm sure I'll find out one way or another :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home