Thursday, June 30, 2005

IT'S DONE!!

Oh my god!! Hallelujah!! It's done! My entire work day today was concentrated on editing the final draft of a catalog that we are gonna print. IT IS 146 PAGES!!! I swear...the last time I read that much in one day was in college. ANyways, it's done just before 4pm, which is when we finish work. But knowing me, I will stay till about 5pm. Oh wait...it's Wednesday...the weekend is here!! Then maybe I will not stay till 5. I'm leaving! I have dinner plans later on tonight with friends. Anyways y'all...have a great weekend!

Here is the catalog I was editing:

5 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

i love your desk :P

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Reema said...

Have fun in your weekend :)

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger -bubwit said...

Hollar!
blog Hopping from Qatar!
nice blog btw...link exchange?

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Ra-1 said...

nice business cards holder :)

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

It's Saturday morning, and I'm back at work :P....

Blasha: Thanks...my desk is my playground :)

Reema: Thanks. I did. Got a tan...actually a burn.

Dolphy: Thanks. And no...i dd not read any newspapers over the weekend. Always bad news.

Tequila: LOL...its amazing you recognized British Industies paper. Ma sha' allah...good eyesight. I'm guessing you deal with them alot as well.

Bubwit: Welcome to my blog. Been a while since I've been to Qatar. My family still lived there. I added you to my blog.

ra-1: Thanks. I like unusual stuff like that for my desk. I got it from A to Z...a while back.

M: Thanks. Hope you had a great weekend as well. I took advantage of the heat and went to the beach :) Big stress reliever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home