Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Jow Zbala!!!

Random Thoughts: The weather sucks!!! This kind of weather makes me so gloomy. I love the rain!!! but dusty skies makes the overall mood of the day just plainly....CRAP!!! Here I am sitting at my desk taking a break from my work day (it's 3:22 pm now) and sipping my chai wa 7aleeb (tea with milk). Took a break from coffee all day. Today was a weird day. I met with three different companies today...all of which want to promote their services for us to use! Of course I have to write up a report about the outcome of the meetings :/ Oh yeah...like i mentioned in my previous blog entry about being Alone @ Work...I'm totally enjoying it. So here I was at work, meeting people, working on projects and listening to my Ipod (listening to Keane at the moment)....ok no, that song just finished...now I'm listening to India Arie..."Strength, Courage & Wisdom"....good song. Damn I need some new music. Amazon.com maybe? I wanna travel..dunno where yet. I am thinking of going to London...never been there in my life. Also two of my friends are planning a trip around europe...something like Slovenia, then Italy...but still waiting on the final decision on the which countries before I can decide if I can go with them. All depends on my budget!

What do I have to do today? Don't feel like staying home today. Oh yeah..gonna meet up with a friend who I have not seen since high school graduation in 97. I gotta call to make the plans. I'm multi-tasking :) Its so good to meet up with people who have I not seen since high school :) Anyways...it's 3:40 pm...gotta finish up with some work before I leave. See ya'll later. OK...sushi sounds good to me now. Tequila, what happened? :)

5 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

I'm hating the weather too. I don't enjoy the taste of sand. Bleh.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

LOL...especially when it grinds between your teeth :P

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Reema said...

How hot it is in Kuwait? here we have thunderstorms and pouring rain non-stop..

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Tequila: Sounds good :) Can't wait :)

Reema: It's pretty hot in Kuwait now. But I take advantage of the situation...i go to the beach. But I also love be in a place where it rain. I love the rain. Lucky you.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

Imagine, all of that, and a sever allergy hits you bad..

Beam me up Scotty !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home