Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Something New :)

I decided to do something new with my blog. A lot of people have been asking me about doing something with my blog that related to jazz music..like a playlist or something. SO I decided to add a section in the right column called SONG of The DAY in which it is dedicated to a Jazz song or Neo-Soul song that I love and I want to share with you. Granted, we all have our own tastes in music. I personally enjoy alot of stuff like Rock, Trance, House, Blues But I'm sure we all have a favorite...judging from my blog, you can tell what is mine. I love Jazz and Neo-Soul. I love the rhythm, the mood, the chill-out feeling...ana abu il mazaj when it comes to this kind of music :) SO enjoy and feel free to add your own jazz touches. (P.S: That image is my design :P )

4 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

JC, cant you upload the song of the day on ur blog? or even part of it.. is it possible?

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Something new! HMmmmm, was it "The Godfather's" idea? He mentioned that I should have a "Bu Nabeel and Bu Qutada" post on a daily basis where I should read out the cartoon and post the pic! :P

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Bo_ghazi: Yes I can upload the song on my blog. I can either play the moment you enter my blog, or I can make it as link from the title of the song :) I will work on it. Thanks though :)

Stallion: LOL...it was more that just Nibaq's idea. I got it from a lot of people.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Thanks Dolphy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home