Sunday, July 24, 2005

Saying Goodbye :(

I received an SMS from a very very very amazing good friend of mine who said her goodbyes. She is leaving the country today to pursue her masters. Although I'm very happy for her, it's a depressing feeling. She is truly a wonderful and beautiful person. A genuine human being with a remarkable talent. She touched my heart like no other. Another very very very close friend of mine will also be joining her to also pursue her masters as well. She will be leaving next week. I really don't wanna think of the goodbyes then. I met her when I first joined my company almost two years ago..with that big smile...we hit it off :) We been through alot together. Laughs, cries, cheese salami sandwiches. She showed me what living in Kuwait after college is all about. And if you reading this..you know how much you mean to me :)

I'm really happy for both of them. Gonna miss them like crazy. They better have the guest bedroom ready when I come for a visit :P

BTW, hope you like my new Song of The Day. Enjoy peoples :)

5 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Reema said...

Always hated goodbyes, i prefer "see ya later"

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

well to be honest its awful feeling to say goodbye .. but with friends it has another meaning for me at least ..
when i say goodbye for a friend when i finally get over it i feel i became a better person ... 3ad il tafseer 6eweel :)
so 3asa an takraho shay2on wahwa khayron lakom !

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Sou said...

Yeah, i agree with Reema, see you laters are soo much better!!

I'm back! Have you missed me? hehe...thanks for the b.day wishes :D So sweet :)

Ta ta for now :D

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Shewrites: Has the mystery been solved? LOL...Did u introduce me to Alanis? Maybe you did, in journalism class.

Reema: Thats exactly what I told them...see you soon :)

Nooni: so true..but I am already a better person when I am with them. I don't have to wait till they leave for me to become a better person. Thanks though. It does make sense.

*~$&!~*: welcome back :) Where were you?

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Sou said...

I was hiding :p No, no, i'm kidding :p I was taking a blogging break! hehe and i've changed my blog's layout out (JaCkie made it for me) so i'm refreshed and ready to knock all the bloggers' socks off!! LOL :D

I'm back, so no need to fret and soend endless nights wondering where i was ;p hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home