Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Day 1: Mallorca Spain.

OK...I arrived in Mallorca Spain..il 7amd allah. SO far...Amazing. The flight here was ok. Although there was no in-flight entertainment due to technical diffuclties with the audio equipment, I was sleeping most of the time, so it did not matter.

I´m at an area in Mallorca called Llumajor (pronounced Luc-mayor). Its an amazing place. Typical island town. Cute and cozy place BUT EVERTHING YOU NEED in one place. I love it!

I´m blogging from the Hotel so-called "Business Center"....two computers by the pool area where you insert coins to connect to the internet (2 euros=20 min).

When I arrived here yesterday, I met up with a friend of mine from Kuwait who was already here with family. Another friend from Kuwait will also be coming in today around 2 pm...can´t wait :)

OK...side track...I cant seem to type good with this keyboard...most of the letter keys are in different places which I´m not used to. Customized Spanish keyboard...how appropriate :P

Today, we heading to a place called Palma to check out the sights, sounds and people. Could be fun. I promised myslef to try authentic Spanish Pallela (<---i think thats the correct spelling).

ANyways, I just wanted to drop a line and say hi. I´ll try to blog more to tell you about my "adventures". Yalla care.

Jazz.

7 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

Enjoy it :)

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet that you have time to let us know about things as they are happening there "breaking news" hahaha!
Next time paint us a mental pic so we can have a fraction of your fun times there.
thanks and am sure you will have an awesome time ;)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Dyxio said...

I've never been to Spain but it sounds like fun. Hope you enjoy your time there, well deserved holiday im guessing =D

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Reema said...

Lucky you! last time i've been to Spain when i was 15 years old, Jazz don't forget the pics and have fun :)

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sou said...

OoO!! WOW!!

I wanna go to Mallorca!! I WANNA GO!!

Hehehe, i hope you have the superest, duperest time ever!! yay!!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Exactly don't forget to take pics! A good idea would be to start a FlickR account and post pics for every post!

Blog posting for day 1 with picks

Day 2 with pics

so on

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

True Faith: Thank you :)

Diamon: LOL.. "breaking news"...nicely said :) I love to give people my news about adventures while I travel. I´ll try to be more discriptive so you guys can know what I´m going through. But you have to check out Mallorca youself.

Dyxio: Spain is amazing..not to miss. and yes It is well deserved vacation. I needed the break.

Reema: Thanks. I will post my pics soon. You should definitely come back again after 15 years. visit Mallorca!

*&!*: Come along :P Thanks. I will have the "superest and duperest time"...SO far I am :)

Stallion: Good idea, but cant upload my photos at this time. I dont have a labtop and the computer at the hotel does not have a USB port. But I will post them on my Flickr account when I get back to Q8.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home