Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm off to Spain :)

I'm off to Spain ya'll for two weeks. Never been there, so I dunno what to expect. It's been a while since I took a vaccation. I need a break! I'm going to make sure that I have a blast. I'm leaving tomorrow night. Are you gonna miss me? :P I'm going to Mallorca, and spend most of the day in the beach! Can't wait :) SO take care, and I'll try to blog about my adventures in Spain. When I come back... aby istiqbal bil ma6ar :) hehehehehe...just kidding :) Next year...Bora Bora!

PEACE :)

9 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

i am going to miss u!
:'(

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

bil salama have fun and get tanned black chocolate :)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Troo7 o terja3 bissalama inshallah and YES get tan PLZ!! =D
And do not forget what I asked you to get me ;P

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

take care hun... ask peach she might love to come along :P

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Reema said...

Belsalama, have loads of fun and don't forget to take some pics :)

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

roo7 zain! 3eesh 7ayatik! :oP

Tell "Abs" and "S" I said hi fool, and if you see anyone I know tell them I said hi as well!

Peace be still!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

adios amigo :)
see you back soon inshallah, and dont forget to take some pix on the costa del sol ;)

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Rampurple: I'm gonna miss you too :)

Judy Abbot: A black chocolate tan?? LOL..I'll try...maybe I will get as red as a tomatoe instead :)

Nunu:Allah yisalmich :) and No I will not forget ;)

Blasha: I will and thanks. Who's peach?

Tequila: Thanks tequila. I will be taking aa lot of pics.

Reema: Allah yisalmich :)

Stallion: I will say hi to all for you. You behave while I'm away. "Peace of Steal"

Bo_Ghazi: Thanks bro. I will try to go to Costa Del Sol. Adios! :)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bon voyage and have fun ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home