Tuesday, August 02, 2005

No Computer!!!!

I swear...you don't know what you have until it's gone. Its been a while since my last blog entry (LOL...sound like a catholic confession). My computer at work has officially gone nuts! I could no longer log on to the internet and could not access my files on the desktop. I got a visus....or actually viruses!!! So now the IT department at my work had to re-format my entire computer :( Right now, I'm using someone else's computer. I feel lost without my computer. Has it reached that stage in life where you can't seem to function without a computer? It's like losing a wallet! We have become so attached to technology that we lose our sense of fuctionality when it goes away. What were we doing before the age of computers and cell phones!! The other day, while I was in the walking in the mamsha, my ipod's battery died. I got so pissed that I had to walk without music. IT KILLED ME!!! I was seriously thinking of turning back to my car and go home. But then I was like...SHDA3WA!! All this because my ipod died? The main reason why I came to the mamsha is to walk....SO WALK DAMMIT!!! ANyways, I just wanted to drop a line since I am computerless. I kinda lost track of what's happening in Blog world. Hopefully my computer will be back soon.

P.S: I added a new Song of The Day. Lizz Wright ROCKS!!! Her voice is amazing and the song "Salt" is one of my favorite contemporary jazz songs nowadays. Suprisingly, I bought the CD from Virgin in Kuwait....but guess where they put the CD...in the R&B section. What dumbasses!!!

6 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Reema said...

i know excatly how you feel, when i was in the hospital i had no internet connection for a week! i went nuts, i never knew i was soo addicted.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yep. The more technology advances the more screwed we are.
I remember last time I lost my cell phone and had to wait for another one to be shipped out, I was basically out of contact with everybody including family for a whole week.
And there is definitely no walking for me without music, that’s a no no.
Welcome to the 21st century ;)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

It roo7 mamsha O matgool! Sij na7ees! :oP

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Reema: At least now you home and close your computer now. I read about your time @ the hospital. Hope you feeling better now.

Edjamacated Guy: Ajirna oo ajrik :P Yeah I read about your computer problem.

Diamon: So true. Thats a big no no :)

Stallion: I went around 11:30 pm when i was bored at home. Khallas, I will call you when I go next time..if you not asleep.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Sou said...

Lol, the mamsha incident happened to me too, my ipod's battery went 'kaput' and i was soooo ticked off, i was going to kick the woman jogging in front of me (but erm, i didn't of course :p)hehehe

Your computer is going to be back before you know it, don't worry :) yay!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

*~$&!~*: I would like to see you beat up that woman :) I can just imagine you hitting the crap out of her and yelling..WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY IPOD!!! hehehehe...I like to visualize :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home