Friday, August 26, 2005

Day 2: Mallorca, Spain

I need cofee...or chai 7aleeb! Woke up late today and missed the breakfast buffet at the hotel. I need my caffeine. I have a problem though...I would love to show the pics I´m taking. I dont have a laptop to upload my pics for y`all to see. The hotel computer does not have a USB port. So when I return to Kuwait, I will upload them on my flick´r account. My bad :(

Yesterday was interesting. Woke up around 10 am and went walking around a place called S´arenal (beautiful strip of beach with a gazillion little cafe´s, souveneir shops, mini markets, shops, etc. It was amazing, weather beautiful. I was killing time until my friend from Kuwait arrives at 2 pm. My feet were killing me...but then again....its good excercise :)

My friend "S" arrived (Yaay!), checked in and we went walking around in the same place where I was earlier. Did I mention exercise? We did not go to the area called Palma as planned. We just wanted to chill around the area. Later on we met up with another friend "N" (from Kuwait) and had lunch at a local pizzeria. I had the fired calamari...it was good!!!

Later on, we went to see a Flamenco concert at one of the hotels, complete with a dinner buffet. I finally satisfied my craving for authentic Pallela...seafood Pallela. The concert was outdoors and the weather was just an amazing cool breeze. After dinner, my two friends and myself went into town to discover the night life and stayed out till 5 am. A great night indeed!

Until tommorrow then with new highlights on my stay in Mallorca, Spain.

Jazz.

5 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

I miss "Super Man" and "N" and I'm JELOUS!

How was the Calamari? Better than Jax Grill in Game Works?

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Sou said...

OoO! yay!! Your friends are there, your feet are killing you! Ahh, the sweet life!

I want to go to Spain too!

(Chai 7aleeb, dude, you're in Spain!!--say it in Espanol! ;p)

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Stallion: Don´t be jelous. We still going to Cyprus soon. I will pass on your hellos to the. And sara7a...nothing personal, but yes the calamari was better than Jaxx Grill :P

*&!* Yes it is a sweet life here. I´m still learning the language here..give me time and I will speed talk in Spanish soon :)

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Tooomz said...

Ack! You're getting a lot of spam comments. I'm glad you're having a fabulous time in Mallorca :D Keep snapping pix and don't worry about uploading til you get back ;) Enjoy the time with friends..Say hello for me! How's'the language barrier? Sounds like you managed to make do :) Next step, forget blogging and go have fun in the sun and relaaaaaaaaaax! :P Addict!

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring a little bit of autumn indoors. Family and friends help create this wreath by sharing what they are thankful for on brightly colored leaves. Notebooks Every member of the family can contribute to this beautiful wreath. This is a great, concrete, visual way to put meaning back in the holidays for children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home