Friday, August 26, 2005

Day 3: Mallorca, Spain.

Today was a chill day. Woke up and chilled in the hotel room. Went to local supermarket to get a few things, and then walked around the beach strip looking around shops for gifts for people back in Kuwait. Meet up with my friend where we had a late lunch at a cafe overlooking the beach sunset. I did not want to leave!

Later on, we met up with our other friend at the Marriot Resort and had dinner at the chalet patio. The weather was amazing. Good food, good company, night breeze, and the sound of the crickets. We finished dinner, and we headed to a night into town and did not get back to the hotel until 5 am! NICE!!!

Tomorrow, we are going to a beach in an area called Palma. Cant wait...I need a tan!

Yalla take care :)

P.S. I´m learning some Spanish words and I´m very impressed with myself :)

4 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

"P.S. I´m learning some Spanish words and I´m very impressed with myself"

Marry me when you speak fluently plz.


P.S; I thought I wrote in the previous post a comment telling you to get me what you promised to get.. Bs I can't find it now =/

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Have fun my friend! I do wish you were here cause I need help!

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

On second thought maybe being more detailed on your vacation wasn't a good idea.
am getting jalous here,as they say "what you don't know can't hurt you"
Good thing you are having FUN!! Spain is on my list of contries to visit. So I will experience it one day soon! thanks for that mental visit to spain ;)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Haaa what happened? Where's the post for the 27th and the 28th? For God's sake man, today is the 29th! :oP



Just kidding! I know when I go on vacation I won't beblogging everyday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home