Sunday, November 13, 2005

Shino hatha???

Stallion showed this link about my blog. Its the most weirdest thing ever! It's a website called BLOGSHARES and it give you a complete "status report" of your personal blog. Statistics, market share, blog value, trackings, incoming/outgoing links...etc. One thing I dont get is the Valuation which indicates B$7,194.07. Does this mean my blog is worth that much??? PRAISE!!! I am rich!!!! Am I? SOmeone please let me know what this all means. Here is the link:

Jazz Central...BLOGSHARE

7 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

hmmm, interesting! someone I know would be very excited to hear about this..

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Rampurple said...

lol it's a game!

u invest in blogs and u can buy and sell and do a lot more stuff with it. i was hooked on it a year ago for a few months or so.

basically the more people link to u the more ur blog is valued. my last transaction was maybe 8 months ago. i had made B$16,970,545,887.67

thx for reminding me of it!

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

No honey that's what you're going to "pay" later!!! ;P

Oh!! Hey!!! My name's there too!!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger U.E. said...

Jazz: Completely unrelated to your fun and interesting post... I understood the title!! Woohoo.. this must mean I'm getting better and actually retaining some of my pitiful attempts at learning some arabic. ;-) Shukran for making me feel all warm and fuzzy habbibi!
ps. I told you it was pathetic, so don't make fun. :-D

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Hanan said...

I'm not in that blog. Therefore the game is meaningless :)

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know.
But I am excited because my Blog is on the top 12. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Now place a bid mister.
hahaha

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mabrook Unknown Entity!

It's basically a number figure on your blog to tell you how popular it is :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home