Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Feeling Cold :(

As a result of walking bil mamsha with a only a t-shirt on Saturday, I was conqured by the prevailing cold winds...and now I have a cold. (Sniff...Sniff). I took a day off from work on Monday and got some rest. The best thing is that I finally finished season one of LOST! AMAZING!! Now I cant wait for season 2!! Season one ended with an open myseterious ending! Noooooooooooooooooooooo! So I guess its back to 24 (season 4)...huh Toomi?

Anyways, an update:
I finally got a hold of a copy of Bas Ya Ba7ar :) Remember my post about this issue? 7aram 3alaikum ya jama3a...here I offered a reward of a sushi dinner for any blogger(s) to help me find a copy of the movie, and then I get one from a non-blogger. (THANKS BRO!!! Ya da bomb). But its all cool...since I love you all...we all going to sushi...just need to work things out first before we go.

Nibaq...I'm coming over. Blow off the dust from your old-school VCR, prepare the chai 7aleeb bil hail....and settle down to watch the movie. By the way...who's coming?

Thank God it's pay day today!

13 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

1st, Hope you feel better soon (Sniff..Sniff)

2nd, I didn't know that LOST has a myseterious ending!! Shall I watch it? What's it like??! Is it like Alias??! Cz Alias is really something!! I love it and I just can't wait for the next season!! Lots of myseterious things and surprising!!

And finally, If you do love me you don't invite me to sushi "ma7ibba" el mafrooth you invite me to an italian resturant ;P

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

you should have stayed home and rested.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sound like you are taking over. I told you my blog may be contagious.
You already know the remedy so get a 100% back in your feet soon :)
If you weren't so far away I would have landed you some of the DVD I watched :P But what can we do technology feel likes taking it's time so maybe next time ;)

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

why r u stripping bil mamsha??? why only t-shit ??




:P kiddn get well soon drink ginger tea o chinik chathab :)

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger iDip said...

Salamat JC ...

&

Mabrook 3ala "Bas Ya Ba7ar"

Best wishes :)

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Shurouq said...

Bas ya ba7ar!
I love the wedding scene and 7ayat al Fahad's cry at the end: "Msaaa3ed"

Ma tshoof shar, Jazz

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Ma tshof shar!

About Bas Ya Ba7ar check your mail!

DVD??

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Hanan said...

Get well soon.
I love Bas Ya Ba7ar. How did you come across it? And why don't they show it on KTV?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Nunu: Lost is amazing. The same guy (J.J. Abrams) who created Lost is the same person who created Alias. So it must be good. Does Biella sound good?

Purgatory: I did. I enjoyed it.

Diamon: 2 words...Federal Express :P Do u have Six Feet Under? Thanks though :)

Jusy Abbott: LOL...if you only knew. Bas ma a7ib ginger :( I'll take chai na3a3 anytime.

iDip: Allah yisalmik oo Allah barik feek :)

Shorouq: Shar ma iyeech :) I have yet to watch the movie. I heard the last scene is amazing.

Delicately Realistic: Shar ma iyeech. I will check my mail. Thanks :)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Hanan: Thanks :) A friend of mine got it for me. And sara7a...i dont know why they dont show it on KTV. Its a shame that they dont. It such a part of important historty

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger U.E. said...

Jazz: *sniff* Did you at least get dinar thrown at you for your little strip-show? ;-)

McA: Pants-schmantz, who needs em.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

WOW!! Then I really have to watch it.. Thanks hon =D

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

What's this about people thinking that i was not wearing pants :) Imagine me doing that and giving people a peep show while I do my laps....hehehehehe

mcarabian: LOL...what can I say...I like going out without my pants :P and trust me, it took many tries before I can get the chai 7aleeb bil hail taste right when I was in the states.

Unknown Entity: LOL..no I dont go out like that. 20 KD bills...thats more like it. tsk tsk tsk...I amaze myself sometimes...its Ramadan.

Nunu: I'm glad. Enjoy it. Let me know how it turns out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home