Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Random Thoughts...

Jazz Central here...with one of my cheezy moods. Disclaimer: It's Wednesday (thank god) so forgive me for the cheeze:
___________________________________________________

1) Nowadays..."Ghabgat" galore! Invitations left and right and dunno where to go?

2) Is it just me, or are people not really interested in watching any of the Ramadan shows anymore?

3) It seems that people found out where the short cuts are to stay away from rush hour traffic. All the short cuts I found, are full of traffic now. Go figure! And why is it that the time of day where the traffic is "slow", we call it rush hour?

4) Sushi restaurants in Kuwait are growing like flies. Can you yell "Yo Shushi"!!

5) Speaking of sushi...Vimto? Sushi? Really???

6) I dunno why I'm in the mood to speak in Shakespeare! Go thither! Let us rejoice! For it is thy day of last wage. Come, let us leave and commence to our humble abode and sleep until the call of prayer in the near horizon and settle to a victorious feast.

(Translation: Thank god it's Wednesday. Can't wait to leave work and head home to sleep until futoor)

7) Ever get caught sleeping at your desk? Use this line: "I wasn't sleeping! I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

8) Rain! Winter! Where are you? My jackets are screaming for mercy!

9) Question: ما هـو عـكس زمـان؟

Answer: za woman!

P.S. Before you pick up that brick and throw it at me becasue of my sa'7afa, I did warn you of my cheezy mood :P So have a great weekend :)

14 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger True Faith said...

1) Just don't go.

8) Bad .. bad .. bad.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Seems like the real you has come out! :oP

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger U.E. said...

I think thou head art made of cheese this day ;-)

CHEESE HEAD!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Haha!
Cheezy but I have to admit, you made me laugh.
:>

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Mama Fusla said...

brick! Ya satir..
la bil3ax, keep em comin, its fun to read. I choose to watch Saddams trials as oppose to really shitty Kuwaiti soap operas..

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

Za Man? Ze Woman? *headkeyboard*

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

I agree with number 5, who comes with such strange ideas!!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

how come your post is ahead in time! check your settings.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess your theme of the day would be TGIW
Have a great weekend :)

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Hanan said...

Cheess is my favorite type of food, so you can be as cheezy as you want. (ma95a I know;)

Sushi, eh, Vimto, also eh. Now maid and laban, now you're talking :)

My weekend starts Tuesday and ends Sunday. 7arra :D

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Erzulie said...

Heh...oh, and it's because people are in a rush to get to wherever they want to go too, that's why...well, I just made it up but it makes sense!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger U.E. said...

Attn: Head Cheese

You've been tagged.

Love,

Me

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Great excuse number 7 ;)

And number 9, is really good ;P

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger sweetd said...

9) Question: ما هـو عـكس زمـان؟

Answer: za woman
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

hahaaaaaaaa hehe bas tha7aktny cool blog;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home