Saturday, September 17, 2005

Who Is Jazz Central?

With the exception of those who know me personally, I got this question a lot.."Who is Jazz Central?" To me, Jazz Central is all about the music. In our society now, including Kuwait, where the majority of people follow "commercial" music. Especially in Kuwait, I realised where things become a "habba" where people tell me..."listen to this song! It's the new in-thing to listen to!" I don't go for that commercial stuff. I have my own taste for "real music". A select few (and growing)in Kuwait have their eclectic tastes of real, solid music. Whether house, trance, rock, soul,...real music exists that does not have to reach mutli-platinum sales and reach number one in the charts. I like all kind of music, but I follow the Jazz and Neo-Soul genres. Here is just a taste of what my all-time best collection looks like. The music speaks for itself and answers the question...Who is Jazz Central? You try and answer :)


    


    


    


    


    


    


    

14 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

*waves*

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

cute guy, with long blonde hair, blue eyes, buff chest, with light beard, white teeth :)

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Toomi: Waves? explain thyself :)

Purgarory: Walla you know me very well :) That was me in a previous life.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

I think that is still you, you are just trying to hide how good looking you are.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Purg: LOL...you crack me up :)

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger nibaq said...

Jazz Central smells like chicken.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

dont do crack kids

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Erzulie said...

Lauryn Hill's album does not get old. I heard she's working on a new one now...but I don't know when it's going to be out...

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Sou said...

First of all, WELCOME BACK!!

WOOHOO! :D

And out of the 21 artists you've got here, i LOVE 11 hehe..

I'm not one of the "listen to this song! It's the new in-thing to listen to!" kinda person. That ticks the hell out of my friends as well..coz they're listening to - in my opinion - the worst music ever and i'm listening to the likes of Frank Sinatra, India.Arie or Michael Buble etc..hehe

You've got great tast in music; and i love it when you update 'Song of the Day' :D

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

janet? jazz? really?

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

Raise your hand..move it to the left and right..and back again..

Guess what? You're waving! :D

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Nibaq: You spreading rumors now?

Purg: Says who?

Ezrulie: Yeah I heard that too. She's working on the album with Kanye West. Cant wait :)

*~$&!~*: Thanks :) Like I mentioned before, the music truly speaks for itself about me :)

Spontaneousnessity: I love that album for Janet. Its one of her best! I love jazz, but I love other music styles too.

Toomi: LOL...you being sarcastic?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

I LOVE JAZZ!!! =D


P.S; NOT you Jazz! The music I meant!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

yeah jazz I like, but more like to be at a place where they play jazz, I'd get jazz sick if I was at home or in a car and jazz was on, yeah I guess am more of a jazz space person. not more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home