Sunday, September 11, 2005

Back at work!!

As some of you know that I just came back from an AMAZING vaccation in Mallorca, Spain. I think I derserved it considering I have not left for a vaccation in three years since I've been back from college. I've done it all in this trip...beach, pool, walk, sight-see, shop, gym, spa, have good meals, night life....EVERYTHING! But it seems that a vaccation is not enoght when you return back to work. Its so obvious that all the work get piled up awaiting your humble return. One good thing is that the day before I left to Spain, I gave in the order for my first publication to the printers (a 96 page book, complete with text, layout, graphics, and photos). Just to remind you that I work as an in-house designer for an institution here in Kuwait. So basically, when I returned to work, there it was...my book all printed and ready for distribution. Trust me, its an amziong feeling when you see the end-result after working on it for three months :) Anyways, my point is that I have so much work to do and I'm already stressed. Seems that I should have found a farm in Spain, with goats and chickens and settle there..so I can get more out of my vaccation. But you know what? Thank god I have a job and I'm happy to be back. At least I am refreshed to start a new year at my job :)

P.S. Check out my new song of the day. I just bought this album by a neo-soul artist called KEM. His album called "ALBUM II" is a pure materpiece. Enjoy :)

4 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

cool song... kinda reminds me of Maxwell. Hey whatever happen to Maxwell anyway?!?!

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JC "vacation" has one "c". I may be far away but I can still check your grammar and spelling from here! Just be happy I'm no longer sitting next to you at your computer the way I used to when you were working on projects for me!! It's not going to be the same this year without me. Kinda makes me sad...but I know you're relieved! Congrats on the publication and send me a copy along with "our" new stuff once they're done.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Bo_Ghazi: Yeah Kem is great. Maxwell is also my all time favorite. Last I heard (actually read) that he working on a new album, but dont know when it will be released. Can't wait though :)

Anonymous: LOL...I need to use spell check more often. I had a great time working on those projects for you (even if they were stressfull!) And no worries, i will send you copies of the new publications :) Miss ya.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey just wanted to say the Song of The Day is the bomb.
Started my work day with it.
I will have to get that track. let me know if there is other song worth listening too in the album

thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home