Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Photos...Finally :)

Me Sorry for the delay. The day after I arrived, we had a two day training seminar at work from 8 am to 4 pm. Thats why I have not posted any pictures of my trip to Mallorca, Spain any sooner. But here they are..hope you enjoy. I like the way Bo_Ghazi put it about a picture speaks louder than words :) Notice that there are no photos of me :P Only people who know me will get that chance to see my pics. A show of hands who want to? hhehehehehehehe

Malloroca, Spain (23 Aug - 3 Sept. 2005)

P.S. Please let me know if you can't open the link, and PART 2 coming shortly since I have a daily uploading limit on Flickr...how odd? :/

9 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

3ala rasi wallah :)

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Erzulie said...

Wow nice pics. I like their colors.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

o my gosh, UR BACK!!! welcome home hun :*

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

Great pics!

I didn't see soo many "Beautiful People" I think you were going over the top when it comes to describing your trip! :oP (In other words, seemed like you had tons of fun and soo soo many great sights and I'm jeleous!)

I will try to take pics of my trip but I don't know if they will be as good as yours!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger True Faith said...

ma te6la3 3endi :(

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

@@ pix! Me likey :D

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah those pictures were awesome. Now I am embarassed to post my pics that I had took when I was in New York....
I didn't do such a good job, But I didn't have as much time as you to did so; I know excuses excuses but I tried...
I am glad you had fun and encore very nice pictures :)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Bo_Ghazi: YES! I had seafood. It was amazing.

Reema: The beach was great thanks. Hope you get to experience Mallorca too :)

Ezrulie: Thanks, I took those pics for my passion of photography.

Blasha: Thanks Blasha. Missed you :)

Stallion: Those pics dont do justice of the "beautiful people"...you have to see them in person. ueah I had fun and I'm sure you will too in your trip. Take care buddy.

True Faith: '3areeba...it should work, try again soon.

Toomi: Glad you liked :)

Diamon: I'm sure your pics are great. Show us plz? Yes I did have fun, thanks :)

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

WOW!! Great pics =)
So when do I get to see the pictures of "yourself" in Mallorca, Spain?! ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home