Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I is Tagged...yet again.

I was tagged by Stallion. Been a while since I've done these. Dunno if I'm up to it, but I will do it anyways:

1. Last movie you saw in a theater:
Batman Returns

2. What book are you reading? None at the moment...how sad :(

3. Favorite board game? This new game called Knowing Me, Knowing You...that was fun!

4. Favorite magazine? Cargo

5. Favorite smell? food!

6. Favorite food? Italian, anything with shrimps, and SUSHI!!

7. Favorite sound? Waves hitting the shore on a beach

8. Worst feeling in the world? Loneliness...i've been there.

9. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? I need my coffee...better yet..chai 7aleeb bil hail :)

10. Favorite fast food place? Hardeez

11. Future child's name? Boys: Ziad or Nawaf. Girls: Laila or Rawan (you can tell I have not given this any thought...huh? :)

12. Finish this statement. If I had a lot of money: Invest in my own business, get myself a decent car (Bo_Ghazi knows why), and buy a house for my parents

13. Do you drive fast? Not all the time. Seems there is too much traffic to speed anyways.

14. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? No

15. Storms, cool or scary? Cool and scary at the same time. I love rain :)

16. What was your first car? 1996 Mitsubishi Gallant in senior year high school.

17. Favorite drink? Ice cold Pepsi....not coke

18. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would...": Travel to exotic locations..or just go to the beach.

19. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? YES!

20. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? In college, I dyed my hair blonde on a dare, and I dont think I will ever do it again.

21. Name all the different cities/ towns you have lived in? Salmiya, Khaldiya, Messilla, Dubai (UAE), Cyprus, Miami,Florida-USA...now in Jabriya.

22. Half empty or half full? Half full

23. Favorite sports to watch? I dont watch sports. I have better things to do.

24. One nice thing about the person who tagged you? Crazy, but very sincere :)

25. Morning person, or night owl? Good Morning Sunshine! (saying it with a Southern Baptist accent...LOL)...Stallion knows

26. Over easy, or sunny side-up? I like it in all ways.

27. Favorite place to relax? my room watching DVD seasons of 24 or CSI!

28. Favorite pie? Cheeze and Spinach pie :) Ayy ya ba6ni...

and now I tag...the mandate members, Tequila69, Delicately Realistic, Nunu, and Missunderstood...i aim too high :)

9 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Mama Fusla said...

When men eat Broccoli; That's Hot!
Hardeez is a turn off though! Sorry

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Yay my first tag :)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Tooomz said...

You stole 7 from me!

I want your Good Morning Sunshine on my alarm clock to wake up to. *amuzed*

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

I've been tagged by YOU!!! My pleasure!! =D

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Erzulie said...

Why are all guys obsessed with 24? The only thing I like about Hardee's is their curly thingis and the cookie...the cookieeee...the cookie :)

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger bo_ghazi said...

So you didn't buy a new car yet... man you gotta do it quick!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

mama fusla: Hardeez is the best in my book. The Mushroom & Swiss? The Beef and Cheddar? all good. Then comes Mcdonalds.

Delicately Realistic: Enjoy :)

Toomi: I can record it on your phone and you can set it as your alaram. Ok...that sounds freaky to hear my voice every morning in that context!

Nunu: Enjoy. Cant wait to read you answers.

ezrulie:at first I did not like 24, but then I got hooked. Its good. You must watch it!

Bo_ghazi: soon. very soon.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Mama Fusla said...

Jazzy C
Hardeez screams out 'food posioning' my brother got sick from there twice in 1 month!
*He kind of deserved it for coming back.
Subway is much healthier..& Surely cleaner.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger sweetd said...

names r not bad! heyy who knows what we will have in the future! and what cool names there will be available!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home