Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Small World :)

I left during work hours today and went with my brother to finish up the "mu3amala" for his new car in Shuwaikh. I left work around 12 noon. When I was done around 1:30, I was stuck in traffic near City Center Shuwaikh, when i get a call from Nibaq, claiming that I almost ran him over.

Whatever Nibaq :P

SO we chatted a bit. Then soon I get a message from Stallion asking me "shlon il za7ma?" and claiming that my car was shining on how "slow" I was driving since he saw me as well.

Whatever Stallion :P

How funny is that, the only time I leave work during work hours, I get caught by the two pimp bloggers in Shuwaikh by coincidence. How nice :)

10 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

I love coincidences. Especially when meeting friends. Our lives are so planned. Would you believe it if I told you that only once I met a friend by coincidence in a shop and we ended up spending the whole day together and having lunch. Usually I see a lot of people I know when I'm out, but its usually Hi an Bye.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Indeed small world! I remember when I was about 11 we had moved away from a friend that I was very close to and lost touch. Just to find out 2 years later that they had moved next street up where we had moved. Yeah that was reunion :)

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Nooni said...

hmm intresting so what is your car that is shining in the crowd?

if its BMW coupe abe wa7da plz :D
yours;
Your sister in blog ;)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Gigi said...

Why exactly does it show on Safat that your post is on the 12 of October when in fact it the 11th?!

Gigi, confrontationally >:/

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

HEHEHE! Is this how you show us love?! =oP

You have to admit the situation was funny!

Anyways, what are your plans for the weekend?

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Delicately Realistic: Wow...the whole day? Thats really a great coincidence :)

Diamon: I'm sure that was a great suprise for your friend to move down the same street :)

Judy Abbot:No Its not a BMW. I wish it was.

McArabian: LOL!! What did your brother do to him after that?

Gigi: I have no idea why that is? Why are you confrontational? Hidday a3sabich :)

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Stallion: LOL...I got noting but love for you both :)

Plans? Nothing planned yet. Any ideas?

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger The Stallion said...

I'm up for anything if my special someone's busy!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

I'm jealous

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger sweetd said...

lool yep the world is tiny!!:) if we open our eyes more we wud notice alot of things we didnt see ....people always passing by...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home