Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Tag germ!

That's right...as I usually say it..."I is Tagged"...this time by my childhood friend...Rampurple:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Currently Media & Communications Coordinator at a local institution (hehehe...will not say where but been here since 2003)
2. Marketing Executive at local advertising company in Kuwait for 2 years (which I think closed down now)...a7san...good riddance!
3. Resident Assistant at Bay Vista Housing at Florida International University during my undergraduate studies (1 year)
4. Summer Internship at local advertising company in Kuwait (3 months)


Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. As Good As It Gets (one one the most heart warming movies I ever saw)
2. CHICAGO (very entertaining...and all that jazz! hehehehe)
3. The Color Purple (Depressing but really good)
4. The Sound of Music (may be cheezy, but it's a classic. Everytime my little neice puts the movie on, I always end up watching it with her...quality time with my neice)

Four places I have lived:
1. Kuwait (born & raised)
2. Miami, Florida-USA (5 years for college)
3. Dubai, UAE (during Gulf War)
4. Lebanon (when I was a kid, but don't remember how long)

Four TV shows I love:
1. LOST
2. 24
3. CSI
4. The Practice

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1. Recently...Mallorca-Spain (I loved every minute of it)
2. Cyprus
3. Lebanon
4. Rome, Italy

Four of my favorite dishes:
1. I will have to say Machboos Diyay (Kuwaiti Rice & Chicken)
2. Lasagne
3. Sushi (I dunno if that counts as a dish, but still...)
4. TABBOULI!!!

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Google.com (literally every day...for personal and business)
2. blogger.com (obviously!)
3. safat.kuwaitblogs.com (to check out recent posts)
4. NBK.com (to check my finances and spending habbits...yikes!)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Spain
2. Bali, Indonesia
3. Greece
4. Sitting in a balcony overlooking the mountains in Hamana-Lebanon on a cold breezy morning, eating a man'oushe and and driking tea, while listenting to Fairuz

Five people I am tagging:
1. Amunki
2. Kleio
4. Raine
3. Nunu
4. 7tenths
5. Dr. Lost
6. Miss Cosmo
7. Delicately Realistic

hehehehe...u think I over did it?

20 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Yes you did

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

It would never end, would it?

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

wayed tags hal ayam...shesalfa???....

p.s. sent you an email..did you get it?

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Sound of Music, what a classic!
I love it too!
Do a deer, a female deer
Ray a golden drop of suuuuuuuuuun
Me a name I call myselffffffff......

he-he-he

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger The Stallion said...

The end said 5 people you would tag! Why did you go overboard?!?! :P

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Rampurple said...

merci :D

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Purgatory: hehehe...I know

7tenths: Yeah, I did have it, but also can't seem to find it. Never had it on CD. Only tape.

Nunu: I'm so sorry...did not realize you were tagged by four people at the same time. But amazing effort for doing all of the. ya3teech il 3afiya :)

MissCosmo: I know...its a germ going around. Yes I did get teh e-mail. I also replied :)

Delicately Realistic: Hehehehe...go ahead...sing more. Sounds like a kareoke night to me :)

Stallion: I know, thats why I added the last sentence.

Rampurple: Your welcome :)

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Oh don't be.. Pleasure to be taggeb by you ;)
Allah y3afeek.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Dr.Lost said...

jazz: man sound of music is a one time see movie.. come on !! thanx for the tag man, ill get 2 it inshallah but a bit busy with other things for now :)

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

jazz! offtopic sorry.. :P

ur comment about the oscars was in the wrong post! i answered it anyway :)

go here..

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Erzulie said...

You were an RA?! Heh, that deserves a separate post :)

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

hey! I have counting problems too =} wohooo!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Nunu-San said...

Raine and 7tenths both are number 4?! Shfeek dayekh! =/

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Nunu: Thanks ;)

Dr. Lost: LOL...I know what you mean...but you have to admit its a classic.

Snookie: Oops...my bad :S Thanks for the info :)

erzulie: hehehehe...do u really wanna know? I have a gazzillion stories to say....yabeela ga3da :)

Spontaneousnessity: What counting problems?

Nunu: OOps....sorry for that. I think I need some sleep :S Thanks for letting me know :)

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Spontaneousnessity said...

it said 5, you named 7 :P...

whatever, I have counting problem I was glad to find someone with similar issues.. fine you don't =/ I stand corrected ={

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Erzulie said...

Jazz: Yes, please do tell us about your RA stories. It's a post waiting to happen and it's not much of a writing block because all the experiences are in your head so, type away! :)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Jazz Central said...

Samboose: LOL....dubbed in Samboosnish....funny :)

Sponta: Oh that...oh yeah...maybe I do...maybe I was on a roll that day to tag more than 5 ppl. It was the "tag" germ getting to my head. So YAY...I have a partner in miscounting...joy!

erzulie: hehehehe...Sounds like a good idea. But I will have to be extremely careful or all the "fathayi7" will come out. Why...were you an RA too?

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger Dr.Lost said...

we want a new post jazz

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Erzulie said...

No I was not *phew* but a couple of my friends are...they're stories are beyond belief. If I was ever an RA, I would've bought a box full of traquilizer and called it a quiet semester...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home